Which suspension setup to go with

And you find the ride quality good with these?

Yeah I do for what I use my car for....it's a great balance between a harsh ride which is mainly set up for track and a softer set up aimed at a daily driver and cope with all the pot holes/speed bumps.

My set up is now more aimed more at being more harsh and to get more feeedback from the road which is why I have modified the engine mounts and also replaced a couple of the purple poly bushes with the black series ones. It would definitely be advisable to change all the other bushes/top mounts etc when you do change the suspension also - so bare that in mind.

All my front bushes and top mounts are Powerflex ones so just the rear to polyflex now

Don't forget the ARB bushes and also the dog bone mount - all will add up to how the car will handle at the end.

I also added the OEM R32 Rear anti roll bar during the past year and that was a great mod to go with the suspension and definitely worth the £100 odd it cost

Don't suppose you have a part number for the anti roll bar do you?
I have my dog bone mount done but not the anti roll bar bushes as of yet

Don't suppose you have a part number for the anti roll bar do you?
I have my dog bone mount done but not the anti roll bar bushes as of yet

Not to hand- but have a search on here and I'm sure someone would have posted it what they are....or just call up your local TPS :)

Ok will do Thanks for your help and advice though :)