handling with strut brace

S23

Reaction score
might be a weird one here but i noticed alot that my esp light kept flashing whilst going around corners and in the wet it would slide out everything had been checked over and no issues were found , on the weekend a mate suggested that i remove the front upper strut brace it came with and ever since there has been no esp flashing and feels alot more responsive in corners
has anyone else had an issue with a strut brace ?

scott

sounds completely ridiculous to be honest, just put it back on and slow the f**k down in the wet

Reactions: Alex C, s3dave, :: blade :: and 1 other person
Id expect the car todo what your saying without it, not without. What condition is your suspension in? All original? What miles is on the car?

When setting up karts in the wet we always take off the torsion bars and soften up the chassis. Same principle in a car. Hard in the dry, softer in the wet,

Reactions: newbster
its got fk highline coilover suspention (not by my choice) set to just above the tyres not too low and i agree it does sound stupid and i actually wasnt sure about posting and asking thats how ridiculous it is , also to add in the wet that happens at 30-40 mph and i dont drive around like a tool that part of my life is gone ....... strange