Smoked tail lights

Markb

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just been looking round the 'net for smoked tail lights and found the In-Pro ones. Does anyone know whether there are any others available? Or have you got some pictures?

Cheers Mark.

[ QUOTE ]
Not mine no.

[/ QUOTE ]

good to hear, was worried next week you'd pop up with a grey car and start having a go at those of us with nice tasteful yellow cars! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

you tried having a look on ebay for the lights?

Don't know if these are any use to you being a black car, but they are the in-pro ones. Only available in pre face lift style I believe.
Picture051.jpg
Picture050.jpg
Picture049.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Don't know if these are any use to you being a black car, but they are the in-pro ones. Only available in pre face lift style I believe.
Picture051.jpg
Picture050.jpg
Picture049.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

They look like the kind of style.

I don't suppose you have any larger pictures? Also what sort of price were they?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not mine no.

[/ QUOTE ]

good to hear, was worried next week you'd pop up with a grey car and start having a go at those of us with nice tasteful yellow cars! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

you tried having a look on ebay for the lights?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like my Yellow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah looked on Ebay. No joy.

Hi Mark,

I don't have any better pics I'm afraid but these should be bigger. As you can see they look different under certain lighting (the first was taken at night with flash). As for a price, I do not know as they were on the car when I got it!
light3.jpg
light2.jpg
light.jpg

They used to charge about £150 for them! Got a pic of them on Noggy blue S3 somewhere, but more importantly I'm sure I've got them in my garage still. Will post again later.

30587033ln.jpg

This is them. You can use your existing bulbholders as long as you've got 4 bulb spaces each side. You can have them for £50 if you want. Can bring them anywhere up the M5 as they're quite bulky to send.

OMG do we all now own nova``s whats wrong with the std lights

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for my car.

Enquiring for a mate.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for my car.

Enquiring for a mate.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif ok i`ll let you off, started to think it was time to get rid of my S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif