Advise Please on Lowering

S3_NDJ

Reaction score
Hi all
i have been thinks about lowering my s3 for a while now. it is currently at its normal height on 19" rs6 reps.... what is a good amount to lower it as i dont want any rubbing or anything ??

im also looking at get coilovers in order to do this for the whole car,what are the best?

im looking at spending 300-400 in order to do this is that enough ?
would be greatful for anyones thoughts and has anyone got a s3 8l lowered on rs6 reps ... if so some pics would be awesome to see :) cheers

hey thanks for the reply i could possibly pay that little extra but i will only do it if its worth it. what size alloys you got on urs and how much have you lowered it?
and if anyone has lowered their s3 on 19" i would love to see it

You will be fine with 19's so long as you have the correct offset/width/tyre size. Most RS6 replicas are ET35, 19x8.5, and tyres will be 235/35s or even 225/35s, this will be no problem on an S3, even with 10mm spacers allround.

I have 18's on mine at the moment, and don't actually have a clue how much it is lowered by at the moment, I know I got room to go a bit lower though. On the website I linked you to there is a set for around £360 I think, FK highsports I think they're called, or there are a much cheaper set for around £200 called FK street, some people hate them and some people love them due to a lot of reports of them failing, plenty of people run with without problems

thank lavis ill have to wait until january but ill have a look into the fk street +highsports and ill look at spacers also ...looking forward to a stage 1 map also in the next month :)