Car doesnt want to move?

Tim_Attard

Reaction score
Hi guys, having an issue with my car at the moment now its cold, when i put it into gear and go to drive away it stalls (i have to really rev it to get it to go) putting the clutch back down doesn't really seem to help that much however it starts fine and is happy as larry on tick over.

Any ideas as my neighbors are going mental, reving it at 5am

also on a side note my hose from the inter cooler piping to the dv keeps poping off, (its not beaded) any idea s on a DIY temp fix?

Just scanned it with torque, it came IP with P0133 slow response to o2 sensor? Any ideas?

Hi guys, having an issue with my car at the moment now its cold, when i put it into gear and go to drive away it stalls (i have to really rev it to get it to go) putting the clutch back down doesn't really seem to help that much however it starts fine and is happy as larry on tick over.

Any ideas as my neighbors are going mental, reving it at 5am

also on a side note my hose from the inter cooler piping to the dv keeps poping off, (its not beaded) any idea s on a DIY temp fix?

for intercooler pipework..... Run a bead approx 5mm wide of JB cold weld around the end to create a bead. It works I've done it before about £9 from auto factors IIRC if you put too much on don't worry it grinds or flats down just like metal.

Sean

ok i might pop it to ben for the pipe and a look over as its needing a lot of tlc atm :( anyone else have any ideas?