Ignition Coil Recommendations

s3_will

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need to replace my coils. A few months ago I put some Euro Part coils in there and they've been crap, 2 have gone already, numbers 2 and 4. I have heard that they are not the best brand and they were extremely cheap.

Can anyone recommend a good brand of coil to go for please? Or and hopefully not, say if there is anything I need to look at that may be the result of the coils going after a couple of months.

2002 BAM S3.

Thanks

Will

get some TFSI ones from awesome (red tops) about £80 for 4. No adapters required with a bam engine unless you wanna close the gap. I'm sure there will be more along to outline your options.

thats the ones, their genuine OEM items. That what i'm running, if you do a search theres lots of info about them. Worth changing your plugs to.

I did the plugs recently. Thanks for the advice, I need to find some with next day delivery now!

not sure depends what type of head you have, bolt down coil packs require a bit more adaption. I'm not an expert so please do a search, theres a thread that outlines all the different senarios for fitment.