S3 Bose Head unit turning off?

vernS3

Reaction score
Hi all,

Leaving work today to drive home, my bose head unit switches off for a second and the comes back on and contiues to play the CD I was listening to?

I thought that it was just a once off, but nope it continued to do it the whole way home around every minute which started to get a tad annoying! Tried different CD's, and listening to the radio, and it continues to do it grrr!!!

I wouldn't mind but it was fine on the way to work, and has sat in the car park all day?

Has any one heard of this happening before, I'm guessing a loose connection, but don't know much about these things?

Hope its nothing serious, had to get a new clutch fitted at the beginning of December so could do with a cheap month!!!

I will leave it to see if it clears itself up over night (slightly optimistic I'm sure!) if not I will just have to take it down to be looked at by the nearest car radio shop when funds permit.

Cheers Dunc!

I shall see how it is tomorrow morning when I go to work, hopefully from reading that it may well be fine. If thats the case and it's only going to do this occasionally I won't rush to get it fixed!

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Vern