Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep
It'll be daft not to replace clutch, etc......
Clutches can go at any point. It all depends on how hard of a life it's had.
If it was my decision, I'll bed, borrow, steal or save up the cash and have the clutch replaced.
***2000 Audi S3 8L APY***
* Milltek CATback * Milltek 200 Supercell Sports CAT * SuperChips SPS Stage 1 Remap * Forge 008p *
* 18" Audi TT 240 Sports Alloys in Gunmetal Grey * Pagid Discs with BD Predator Pads *
* Badger5 v2.2 TIP, JR Filter with Heatshield * N249 Delete * N112 Bypass *
* PowerFlex ARB Bushes * TFSI Coilpacks * Saikuo Michi S3-OCC *
* PowerFlex Rear Engine Mount Bushes *