what power should i expect

s3welshy

Reaction score
Hi all.
I have a 1999 s3 8l. It has badger 5 tip, s2000 airfilter, n249 delete, and a revo re map.

Im having the car rolling road run at the end of the month. What sort of power do you guys think I should get?

Thanks all.

Mine was rolling roaded at 252bhp i don't have a badger 5 tip though but do have a 3" cat back

Hugely subject to condition of engine/turbo/pipework etc... make sure you are using decent fuel (v-power)... also depends what revo settings are in there... some people just turn everything up to max without checking... you can actually get less power from doing it that way..

<tuffty/>

Hi all.
I have a 1999 s3 8l. It has badger 5 tip, s2000 airfilter, n249 delete, and a revo re map.

Im having the car rolling road run at the end of the month. What sort of power do you guys think I should get?

Thanks all.

Depends on whose dyno you go on?

Reactions: Revo Steve-W, voorhees and badger5
I got 280bhp with less mods on some happy dyno.
If I were you I would try and lend an sps switch to turn it back to stock,try it then and go from there for a better reading.

If you need an sps I have one welshy. Where are you getting it dyno'd by the way?

I would guestimate around the 250bhp mark like the others have said, however it would be interesting to see you results and chart if you could post them up afterwards?

Cheers
Adam