Vauxhall C20LET 2.0L CalibraTurbo injectors

A3 NICK

BOOOOOOOOOST!!!
Reaction score
Hi All, Just have a quick question about some injectors i have got. I have got a set of 349cc Vauxhall C20LET 2.0L CalibraTurbo injectors (Yellow) When i called up Rtech these are the ones they told me to get for stage 2 on my KO3s. Now will these just be a direct replacment or will i need adapters for them to fit? And would it be worthwhile upgrading my fuel pump as well?

Thanks! (Included a picture of them just to make sure they are correct)
Injectors

They look like the ones I have. Might be worth picking up a new set of o-rings and if you have access to an ultra sonic bath/cleaner always worth doing while it's out.

You got a vr6 maf housing?

Cheers Jay A3 so they will just fit straight in? ok will pick a new set of O rings up from vauxhall. I dont know anyone with an ultra sonic cleaner, anyone you can recommend? I have a 3inch Aluminium MAF housing but was told that it would not be needed.

Since your looking for yellow tops yours is an agu engine?

For stage 2 I could stay with the standard injectors and maf but would only see around 220bhp as these components would max out. Rtech said change the maf and injectors and I would see more which I did.

Amazon or eBay sell these cleaners for £15-£30

Yeah its an AGU, so i should stick the new MAF housing on as well as the injectors for the best results? I will have a look on ebay for some injector cleaning stuff. I would ideally like to see anything above 230bhp from the map, Hopefully i can achieve that.

Rtech said not to install the maf or injectors till your there so just collect the parts. If everything is running well with no faults you should a good figure. I'm at 240bhp with the oversize tip and BBT 10psi actuator. Did get to 260bhp on one run but niki didn't think it was safe running that hot.

What spec you got?

Nice figures! Stage 1 i made 190bhp and 235Ftlbs with a milltek catback, K&N Filter and forge 008p dv on a KO3. I now have:
3inch downpipe with decat
Custom longlife exhaust
Turborevs fmic
VR6 clutch & G60 Flywheel
KO3s
Creation motosprts TIP, Will get an oversized TIP when i can.
349cc Injectors
3inch Maf Housing
Drilled and grooved Mtech Discs with EBC pads
JOM coilovers to go on after the map along with my MOMO gtr Alloys.

Ah decent setup apart from the tip.

Reason why I changed from CM tip to sfs one
If you can I would change it before you go rtech...

8A65A279-6AE5-4A5A-9158-59CEA0C27FEE-1636-000001B1B9FDB360_zps2fec17a7.jpg

It is a mahooosive difference!! How much did that set you back? Dont suppose you know anyone who has one laying around for sale on the cheap :whistle2:

Set me back about £160 direct from sfs. But if you speck to rtech I'm sure they have a batch at the moment for £100 a piece approx.

Awesome will have to ask when im up there! So you reckon with that set up i should see ok figures even with the sh***y TIP? Also changing the cambelt and water pump while im doing the turbo. Need to get hold of VAG COM before ideally as would like to see if its running any faults before i take the drive up to R-Tech!

If your car is in good condition with injectors and maf you should see the better side of 220bhp

You'll get 230bhp from a GOOD AGU and K03s without ****ing about with injectors.

Niki knows this.