Audi s3 8l MAF sensor

Beany113

Reaction score
Hi all got a new MAF sensor a few days ago because my car was running really low on power. Bought a new genuine Bosch one from GSF car parts. And it's gone already?! It's back to how it was before. What shall I do?

Got the MAF sensor yesterday morning. Could there be anything that would make the car ruin the MAF so quickly?!

I reset the ecu and things seem to be fine at the moment.

I'm currently using the standard air box and panel filter, but have ordered a piper cross panel filter

I'm currently using the standard air box and panel filter, but have ordered a piper cross panel filter

Just got mine this morning, from ECP , was running for a week without maf , had ESP and engine light on , put new one in at the carpark , got my exchange so worked out £60.00

ESP light had gone out but EML still on , got going and was running like a bag of poop , was miising boost at about 2000 rpm then felt fine, got home , noticed i hadnt fully tightened one side of the housing to the airbox , so sent that fully home and tight , started up again , EML still on , got off the drive and light has gone out , drives 100% now ;-) so another job sorted ..