lost clutch pedal

deac666

Reaction score
Hi all new on hear not sure if im in the right section, I have a 2002 a3 Quattro t sport 96 ish thousand on the clock. i have pretty much lost clutch pedal. driving today bite point went really low to floor then came to a junction and could not engage a gear. is this likely to be clutch cylinder or clutch itself. if it is possible that it is the clutch cylinder is this an easy fix. hope someone can help cheers jon

Is there any way to check this. before going ahead with a new one. Also could this affect brake performance as ive read it is the same resevoir

Hi all. I bled the brake and clutch yesterday and the pedal has come back but the bite point is an inch or less from the floor and the pedal is really soft nearly all the way down. drove the car yesterday also and was going into gear easy ish. have not checked the fluid level yet but will do shortly. there was a lot of air in the clutch slave and very dirty this is now fresh. the brakes are really soft also (please see other post) could the two be related or could there be something else.

Cheers jon