a3 1.8t agu software/management system

J.j a3 1.8t

Reaction score
Hi I need some good advice please

What is the best management system or software to do on my agu?

Some people say remap some say dictator management 60-2. It is a lot of cash and I want to do the right thing the first time.

Please help.

...just spotted where you are from...

Only reason anyone goes standalone management is because they want total control of the mapping of hardware a little too exotic for std management, fitted a 20v into a car that doesn't normally have a 20v in it (like a Mk2 Golf) or (as may be your case) finding someone competent to map it is an issue...

In the UK we have Badger 5 and R-Tech that are top of the game on these cars but guessing you are a little limited?

A std remap on the AGU management (ME3.8) will work fine... no need for anything fancy management wise... Prawn has an AGU that has a TFSI K04 turbo fitted and is still on the std ECU producing upward of 370hp

<tuffty/>

Hi I need some good advice please

What is the best management system or software to do on my agu?

Some people say remap some say dictator management 60-2. It is a lot of cash and I want to do the right thing the first time.

Please help.

I have run dictator on my previous 20vT 1.8, Does what is required but doesnt have boost control or much else.... Really simple systemm

Thanks.

Over here a remap costs R4500. Unichip R4500 and Dictator R6500.

I was told you pay for what you get. That is why I had the dictator in mind but was not sure what would be best for a audi a3 agu.