Look What I Got Today :-)

WorkInProgress

Reaction score
This came in the post today, cannot wait to fit...

Uploadfromtaptalk1380731217883
Uploadfromtaptalk1380731236710
Uploadfromtaptalk1380731250373

Reactions: jojo
Ebay JoJo, been hunting for one for ages, came across it purely by chance.

Currently got the Bose setup so need to source a few other bits so I can junk the lot.

Going to set aside a weekend to fit everything properly, take my time over it and do it properly

Reactions: jojo
Ebay JoJo, been hunting for one for ages, came across it purely by chance.

Currently got the Bose setup so need to source a few other bits so I can junk the lot.

Going to set aside a weekend to fit everything properly, take my time over it and do it properly

Lucky! Considering Andy isn't around anymore, I'm amazed to see one up for sale!! There is a limit to the range of what this setup can do, but it's an ideal upgrade for Bose owners, it's more Bose+ than a proper ICE install, but the main thing is it's stealth!

Took me half a day to fit mine with instructions.

Yeah was very lucky to pick one up!

Current speakers are well past their best, I would like to keep my head unit though as I've got a Phatnoise, will need to read up on how to go about that or try and source a compatible Kenwood head unit and music keg cable.

Any pointers?

People in the know are going to be willing to pay some decent money for them, good find! wish i had managed to pick one up to replace my standard system.

Yeah was very lucky to pick one up!

Current speakers are well past their best, I would like to keep my head unit though as I've got a Phatnoise, will need to read up on how to go about that or try and source a compatible Kenwood head unit and music keg cable.

Any pointers?

I'm running my standard headunit, I'm sure there's a download file somewhere with full fitting instructions, Andymac actually supplied me a custom cable to make it work. If you can't find the download, pm me, I will scan the genuine instructions for you.

Joe, I went into Rav's car on the weekend and he's just fitted a new rockford fosgate headunit.. Omg it sounds ****** amazing! And that's on stock speakers!! I reckon with focals and Andy mac that'll be a proper banging system! Yours is odd as it doesn't hit some low bass notes, because I tried mine out, it sounds completely fine and capable of doing so? Maybe the headunit you know..