hey im a newbie

s3edd

Reaction score
hey guys ive recently bought an s3 03 plate, i know there is loads and loads of threads but i cant find any thing/got bored of lookin through hundreds of posts to find it, im looking for the best information on recirculation valves intercoolers,coilovers and front splitters for my car, if any one could help it would be appraciated

Front Splitter: Leon Cupra R
Recirculating Value: Standard OEM
FMIC: Wellycooler, AH Fabs (depends on budget)
Coilovers: What's your Budget again....

Simple search and you can find these pal....

Reactions: Tovs
i got bored goin through hundreds of posts lol. looking to get aprox 300bhp out the car with about 1500 budget

Although it may be boring you have obviously missed important parts at 300 bhp, you may want to read about rods, and that will swallow up 70%- 80% of your budget..

your not wrong. if your very lucky and find all the parts you need second hand and very cheap, and do all the work yourself. it mite be achievable, (mite). iv not heard of anyone who has tho. but to do it properly with good parts and have reliability its gonna be £2000+. and thats NOT including the brakes and suspension to go with it. a good remap on a standard car would get you about 250ish bhp, maybe abit more with a good exhaust and intake pipe. but any more and you're gonna have to get saving. that also depends on how healthy your car is to start with. sorry to put a downer on things. lol

thts not to bad can do about 90% the work my self got a few mates who own garages who would help with fitting the rods, ive already got biggers disks n 4 pot calipers for it. Im lucky in the sence of the car as it runs as smooth as any thing, the person i bought it off of has recipts all the way back 2006 with all the work done to it ie servicing repairs etc,

fit the basic parts, i.e. downpipe, front mount, tip, air filter etc get it mapped by badger5 or r-tech and then base weather you want to go the next step after listening to what they say. that would be my advice and also would be the cheapest in the long run