Worrying Brake Warning Issue

Wizza

Reaction score
It's basically the major warning light that comes on telling me I have a brake system problem BUT it's only ever come on 3times since sorting my rear discs and pads. The funny thing is it only happens when you turn a tight right bend at "speed". Any suggestions or will i have just a loose brake sensor at the front wheel?

I am worth checking my ABS in a safe environment?

Query the ABS controller for fault codes?

Have you checked brake fluid level? It could be a bit low and triggering the low level warning on corners?

Unless I need my brakes bleeding properly again... Will check resevoir in morning before I go work.

This is becoming a real nuisance now - my brake fluid level appears normal...

BUT now this warning is flashing up almost every time I turn right and also on the odd occasion I come to a stop and then set off again and even more annoying when in traffic.

Ever since replacing rear brake pads. This car is really starting to **** me off especially with the way it is always hesitating during general acceleration in low gears.

(p.s. I am actually fuming with the piece of **** at the moment and its even more so when money position isn't great)

try unpluging the brake resevoir cables, if the light stays off while driving it may just the the cap sensor thats faulty

Righteo mate! But why only when I turn right? lol

And what makes it even worse is I've just had the other half in the car whilst nipping out tonight and there were plenty of right turns yet not once did the warning light flash up...

STRANGE!!!

Last edited: