Need some links to purchase a few parts :)

Mi11ar

Reaction score
Anyone got any links to some sights or Ebay links? I have a 1999 A3 1.8T Sport 3 door, want links for the following items:

Wind Deflectors

Coilovers (60mm)

Some nicer rear lights

S3 Spoiler

S3 brakes

Thanks people, btw not simply being lazy I just want to make sure I'm buying recommended parts and trust worthy :)

You are being a little lazy though...:)

You could have found some stuff and linked to them asking if they were any good... this encourages discussion and benefits all on here...

All on your list has been discussed before... Wind deflectors have been discussed very recently (there is a thread on the fist page of this section!!!) so a search will give you threads discussing those and all the others too

If you care to read the stickies thread there is a fairly comprehensive 'must do modifications' for A3 cars that Jardo wrote, there are brake and suspension threads too...

Read these, do some research and then please feel free to ask questions...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Sandra
...the 'nicer rear lights' is a personal thing btw... most people fit facelift lights and be done... the aftermarket ones tend to look very chavvy...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Grale1 and Sam_
I should have known this would have been my reception haha, I'll get hunting lmao :p

Reactions: <tuffty/>
got some aftermarket rear lights that are tinted, have a look in my build thread, £20 +postage, everything else look in the stickies find out what 'we' recommend and then ebay/google them