Whiteline Front ARB Is Sitting On The Wishones

lil bob

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had my Whiteline arb on for a year now. I made some drop links from 2 x turn buckles & four m10 rose joints, so that it sits perfectly in between the drive shaft and wishbones. so far this year i have gone through 3 x rose joints (race use ones) due to snapping at the thread. I noticed on the AP coilovers i have installed that there i a tag with a hole, is there a drop link out there that fits perfectly?

Martin

I don't want to buy another arb the whiteline costed enough lol. So there is no drop link That will connect from the Coilover to the arb?

Martin

No.

Because that lug is for a flat roll bar.

How is it rubbing WITH a Whiteline? Just use stock drop links.

My car is low as ****, standard drop links and roll bar. NEVER rubbed, and never broken a drop link.

When you say lug do you mean the tag on the coilover? The arb is resting on the wishbones & is making a lovely creaking noise lol, yeah i have put the standard drop links back on just for temporary until i can get it sorted. I have got about two turns before i hit the stop on the coilover. Yeah i have snapped my home made drop links, Made from 2 x carbon steel turn-buckles, 4 x chrome molybdenum racing rose joints.

Martin