driver window mech broken oops!

@udi A3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.immotec.co.uk
Happened yesterday, the window needs help to close by hand, just wondered how big a job its likely to be before i pull the door to bits, or even if anybody has one in gwo collecting dust.

Im assuming theres plastic pulleys or runners broken somewhere. Perfect excuse to fit puddle lights too :D

You can buy the whole inner door panel with all cables/runners in it for around 80+vat

Reactions: @udi A3
Happened yesterday, the window needs help to close by hand, just wondered how big a job its likely to be before i pull the door to bits, or even if anybody has one in gwo collecting dust.

Im assuming theres plastic pulleys or runners broken somewhere. Perfect excuse to fit puddle lights too :D

Hi

It's best to change the lifter and motor to fix this issue.

I have a complete window glass, lifter & motor in fully working condition from a facelift in excellent condition? Can be separated to suit/ part exchange your bits if easier!

* Genuine Audi S3 8L mk1 mark 1 OS offside door glass lifter, motor & tinted green glass £contact for a quote

Audi S3 8L facelift breaking spares Recaro seats BAM engine TT Quattro Golf Mk4 | eBay

Contact me by PM here or on Ebay by message.

Alistair