Watermeth pump location and height of pump

Gizmo20VT

Reaction score
Hi Peeps

I would just like to know exactly where a watermeth pump should be installed interms of height vs tank height. I have searched online and see that some setups have the pump higher then the tank itself, others lower then the tank outlet and some just random locations.

Does distance from the tank to pump effect the setup in anyway?

Reason for my questions - It would be a first time install and would like to install it correctly first time round :hi:

Nvm, I have found my answer.

Find a suitable location to mount the pump and tank (not supplied). The pump must be located in the same area as the tank and should be mounted at or below the lowest fluid level height.Take note of the direction of flow, indicated by the arrows on the pump body, when mounting the pump. If the tank is mounted in the back of the vehicle the pump should be mounted in the back of the vehicles as well and NOT in the engine bay.

Thanks

LoooL

rear quater panels back off and redo the festo piping.... dam :lmfao:

This is mine:

7B74653B-A134-42B0-B293-A66924C3BA0B-7446-0000025CC5D42EA1.jpg

09befde0.jpg

Thanks Westy, so no problems with the actual pump rotation being "upside down either"

No mate. I'd copied the setup I'd seen on a few other cars.

Great, thanks alot bud! Much appriciated, will rotate my pump tonight which should then make my piping level with the lowest point on the tank :D!