heres a cheap mp3 set up for audi concert £1.99!

JUS3IN

14.0 @ 98mph 2s 60ft
Reaction score
hey all, i thought this would be off use for people that dont wish to spend 30 quid plus to get their phone/ ipod connected to their car.
easy buy this or similar casset ipod connector
CAR CASSETTE TAPE ADAPTOR CONVERTER FOR iPHONE iPOD MP3 AUDIO 3.5mm AUX JACK | eBay

for 1.99 here or i got a beklin one from halfords for 12.99 for sound quality then pop the cassette in and remove the stereo, theres a hole above the cassette deck which the jack fits through! pull the wire all the way through behind your dash and into your centre console, refit the stereo and pull the cassette flap down with some long nose pliers, then hey presto hidden ipod connection with no un sightly wires hanging out the front for 1.99!-)

you can also then have the added bonus of using the cd changer aswell as the radio... have ta throw ya cassettes out though lol

Last edited:
im so pleased with myself for this lol, anyone done it before or am i a pioneer lol?

im so pleased with myself for this lol, anyone done it before or am i a pioneer lol?

I've used one before mate but the sound quality was just poor.. Over bassy and speakers crackled when turned up loud(ish)

Was only reason why I upgraded to the Pioneer AVIC unit.. Can't cope without the iPod in the car lol.

the beklin one crackled so i turned my blackberry volume down to 1/3 and it sounds pukka, the 1.99 one could be/ probably will be lower quality...

really does work well, did you conceal the wire? looks aweful hanging out the front!

and same mate been suffering with radio 1 for 4 months, tryed a transmitter which was cack and crackly, tryed a 10 pound ebay cable that hyjacked the cd this didnt work and they refunded! all the bits ive tryed would add up to a proper connect 2 lol!