whys prawnys thread closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you tipped the balance dave.. lol

anyhows.. it will reappear shortly I am told with prawny updates... and hopefully some actual graphs as they're always nice to see when comparing before to after etc etc

Dan Bechbuggy is who got this all going folks.... asking prawny if he was willing to be test mule
Well done Dan... and Prawny and Ben and Niki for whats been done so far

Next installment has to be hybrid TFsi K04....
(and a stack of spare transmission parts for prawny)

And to think you were the cause of a lot of it not too long ago ;) We couldnt have it any other way surely :D

I got sick of all the arguing and speculation about this and that, it seemed unstoppable despite a few requests, so I asked one of the incredibly friendly staff to just delete the lot and lock it until I have a spare hour to sit down and update it properly with news :)

Normal service shall be resumed this evening folks :blackrs4:

Reactions: Vex182, Goubo1 and Jason.s
I'd just like to post a view....... After a few cars I've been in fwd and 4wd and RWD, I'd say that 370ish bhp in a stripped a3 would be MAD fast ! With a punchy tfsi blower unit and a LSD ........ Most couldn't imagine it.

Ive taken my friends out in my 2.0 tdi a3 and they all comment " it's fast for a diesel" you know normal car normal day to day driving , then a few I've taken out In my m3 343bhp RWD and they'll say " that's mental" a bmw weighing in at 400000 tonne feels quick so prawns fwd feather light 370bhp a3 must be like driving a noble or a radical track car!

Sean

I was amazed how cold the intake manifold was after it had been out giving it stick with Jojo and Niki, the whole engine bay was just warm like a normal n/a car compared to a turbo. I think the likely better reliability, lower egts and better drivability is more important than the power so any increase is great.

Reactions: Alex C
I blame it on who posted last....

Reactions: Jason.s
Status
Not open for further replies.