I assume that is what it's for, shielding the heat from the turbo, as mine was ripped to shreds it was useless so I took it off, with the intention of buying a new one from TPS but I cannot frickin find the right part number to order one, neither can a mate who works for TPS.

It got a metal strip that bolts to the back of the rocker cover and the fabric wraps round the hard boost pipe I think....

Heres a pic of one I found on ebay

If anyone knows the part number or is particularly good with etka I'd greatly appreciate it !

Thanks in advance!