Marky_20VT A3 Sport Build Thread

Marky_20VT

Reaction score
Well another car comes into my possession back in a VAG once again

here is my Audi A3 when a got it two month ago.

Got it with 3 owners from new 150k on the clock but runs like a dream and still pulls well in all gears first things first was a full service inc oil, sparks etc then set about modifications.

Full list includes:

FK AK Street Coilovers
3SDM 0.05s in Matte black 8.5j front 9.5j rear wrapped in Falken Tyres
Jetex 2.5inch cat back with twin round back box
Toyosport 3inch downpipe with decat.
Forge 008 uprated recirc valve
Demon Motorsport Silicone TIP
S2000 cone filter element adapted to fit the 20VT MAF
Audi TT Quattro Front ARB with adjustable droplinks.

So after two months she now looks like this:

Plans for future include:

De-chromed grill
Face-lift Xenon headlights with HIDs and LED Sidelights
ECU chip change and Custom Stage 1 remap
Face-lift taillights with number plate LED upgrade

Nice, not a fan of the wheels personally but i know alot of people like them, i got some genuine rear facelift lights for sale if you want them, took them out for aftermarket ones when i bought the car just been sitting around since then.

Love the wheels matey. The headlights/tail-lights are a good shout; it will make it look so much fresher.

Cheers for the comments guys, nice to feel welcome unlike some forums am a member of quick UPDATE below.

Gave the 20VT a clean this week and got me TT ARB fitted so levelled the front with the rear so it doesn't look like a saxo :-\ pics below.

Decent reflection for a 13 year old car with not the best of bodywork but it a daily so am use to it.
Got the Autosol out on me exhaust too (don't ask bout the rear valance was a bad day :( )

Hi,

The wheels look awesome and really suit it don't they??

can i just ask, what is the ride like on the FK coilovers??? im just about to buy some but dont want to ruin the way it drives??