Found an S3

TanyaS3

Reaction score
Hey all

Good news! I found and S3 blac, silver leather and im going go look at it next sunday. I already know everything about the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol.

Anything i should look out 4 thats a commen problem at 58,000 on the clock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks all

Tanya

Hope all goes well when you see it.
I think S3`s are supposed to have the belt changed at 60,000miles, if so keep that in-mind.
Just make sure you check the car over fully, oil, brake pads, and try and get the owner to take it around the block, listen for any knocking noises from the suspension.
They are pretty much solid cars but do a full background check, see invoice`s for all work carried out on it etc including service book.

A extended warranty package should also be a consideration as repair can be expensive without warranty.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Some change from a Metro you wont be sorry

[/ QUOTE ] yikes..... i had a 2.0GTi before my S3 and that was quick........ you take it easy when your in the driving seat of the S3...... the power! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
IS this POWER TO THE GIRLS?

[/ QUOTE ] nothing new..... theres two girls in S3`s around sheffield...... one nice and one not so nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Some CCs have cash withdrawal limits set at a daily rate of about 350 quid, so it might be worth checking that before you try to take out the whole amount /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just my 2p

Alex.