TIP help

bree9482

Reaction score
Hey guys had a look on the forge website, but it was playing up and would not let me access the full catalogue. So i figured some of you guys may be able to help.

Does this Forge TIP fit the 1.8t AUM 150bhp A3 ?? Part no.
(FM225IND)

Im guessing its for an S3, but was wondering if its the same fitment.

Cheers
Brendan

Was hoping to find a used 1 :( Money is not growing on my tree out back anymore lol

Quote of the day :) , There was a used one on ebay yesterday... I think it may have ended by now but worth a pop mate.

cheers mate !! Was looking this morn and found a forge s3 one. Ill re check right now.

Thanks again dude ;)

Not promising as i know it had less than 24hours to go ..., I would have bought it myself mate but i dont get paid till friday so i left it ha

Not promising as i know it had less than 24hours to go ..., I would have bought it myself mate but i dont get paid till friday so i left it ha

nah it must be gone :( thanks anyways mate !!

Its prob easier to find gold than a used TIP for an A3 !!

Yea i know the feeling mate, I went to a local scrap yard last week looking for a boot seal, And low and behold there was a nice lil m4 golf with the same 1.8T engine in as my a3.. pimped out with all the hoses and what not.. Before i could even get out the sentance how much is all the hoses from that he replied " The whole engine bay and everything inside is already sold "... Was gutted, apparentlt it was only there a day .. :-( its hard to find used stuff matey ... but ill keep you in mind if i spot anything mate

Its prob easier to find gold than a used TIP for an A3 !!

Post something up in the "VAG for sale/wanted" group on Facebook.

There are often many people breaking cars or have performance items for sale.

Yea i know the feeling mate, I went to a local scrap yard last week looking for a boot seal, And low and behold there was a nice lil m4 golf with the same 1.8T engine in as my a3.. pimped out with all the hoses and what not.. Before i could even get out the sentance how much is all the hoses from that he replied " The whole engine bay and everything inside is already sold "... Was gutted, apparentlt it was only there a day .. :-( its hard to find used stuff matey ... but ill keep you in mind if i spot anything mate

thanks man, I appreciate that !!

Thats gutting aswel, bet you though it was Christmas morn lol

Post something up in the "VAG for sale/wanted" group on Facebook.

There are often many people breaking cars or have performance items for sale.

ok mate good advice. I shall do that after the celtic game and then the eminem gig tonight :)

sorry nothing to do with cars just thought I would share lol

thanks man, I appreciate that !!

Thats gutting aswel, bet you though it was Christmas morn lol

Oh i was gutted alright mate, ive bin up there since and they had the lot... the hole engine bay is bare as bare can be ... finding a 1.8t in a scrap yard is quite hard to find... ive been to all in a 30 mile radias and no luck so far ...