Adapter from 5 x 100 to 5 x112?

Ryanc

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a adapter to fit 5 x 112 alloys on a s3?Thanks

I've found some ecs sell them for $160 (20mm wide) ,will this affect the handling??
Rich price them up and pm me mate.

Well, if you are looking at any wheels from the current A4 with an offset of ET45ish, then running the 20mm adaptors will be like running 10mm spacers on your car which will be fine.

Good guesses you may be right!!
I already run 10mm spacers so thats good,i think offset is 45.Good info guys,will post pics soon.
Someone order some ECS stuff so i can get cheaper shipping!!

They are indeed as I have some on my A3! Freshly fitted today!!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics please Stevie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Who said i wanted replicas..

[/ QUOTE ]

I did say if lol....

Yep,Real rs4's come in 18 or 19 ".
I've seen some replicas but the quality was quite poor but i'm sure there are better ones out there.
Hey Jojo isn't it time for your yearly alloy change..

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Jojo isn't it time for your yearly alloy change..

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I've been thinking about that one, since I'm due new tyres. Since I've lowered my car and it's become a daily driver, I'm thinking of going down to 18" for handling,ride and economy reasons, But I'm also liking to keeping the 19s, as they are rare, and makes my car look good... my street cred is important to me lol.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics please Stevie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take some pics tomorrow, but I'm not sure how to put them in a post? Plus the car needs cleaning badly!!

Think my oem rs4's are falling through.Lets have a look at your reps steve,where did you get them?

Here's a couple of pics....

PC180119.jpg

PC180117.jpg

and please, no pink car jokes, I get 'em enough!! Besides its not pink its called Beere Pearl!

I have a few more pics if you want to see them.

I got the wheels from South West Tyres for about £89 each plus VAT without tyres, the only thing I've found so far is that one spoke has what looks like where the paint has run before they've laquered it cos its smooth to the touch, but you have to look hard to find it so they'll do for me!
I didn't have time to be choosy though cos I'd fecked two of my old alloys so I had to choose fast and they were the first company I'd rung that said they had some in the fitment I wanted. They are 8x18 ET35.

Steve

They look good steve,really can't make my mind up on the alloys i'm after, want something a bit different.

A bit Pink Stevie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but looking good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif , any plans to lower the car?

I like the colour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As bk1 had a berry coloured one a while back.

It is lowered believe it or not, on H&R springs, but doesn't seem quite enough in the pictures! Maybe some dampers would help too?
To be honest it'll have to stay as it is for a while though until funds allow some more fettling!

Looks lovely stevie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Do you have a wheel nut missing off the passenger side rear???

T

Nah, it does look like it but what it is is that I have one nut on each wheel that needs an adapter to undo it so you can't nick my wheels so easily, in theory! The new bolts I got with the wheels are just too shiny so it shows up too much!!
Seeing it in the pics makes me want to get some new locking wheel nuts though!

What companys there are that makes those RS4 replicas? I haven´t found any...

Here are those wheels photoshopped to my car...looks quite good!

rs4.jpg

I have a friend who is from Haapajarvi and now lives in Kuortane... he came to visit me once and bought a car. He drove it home! He kept saying 'Those crazy Finns' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif