Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep
I removed mine as all the holding clips/screws where badly corroded/damaged and the plastic areas around them was badly deformed. Tbh it's one less thing to remove when I'm servicing or conducting works.
Originally Posted by Dom Knight:1944386
My side plastic panels where also loose but I went around and drilled a few self taping screws to some metalwork and now all feels secure.
Its perfectly fine to remove it. I presume it's just a trap to protect the engine and components from everyday road elements and dirt.
I just mine a good pressure wash every few weeks. Just point my lance under bumper and side and give it a good blast.
***2000 Audi S3 8L APY***
* Milltek CATback * Milltek 200 Supercell Sports CAT * SuperChips SPS Stage 1 Remap * Forge 008p *
* 18" Audi TT 240 Sports Alloys in Gunmetal Grey * Pagid Discs with BD Predator Pads *
* Badger5 v2.2 TIP, JR Filter with Heatshield * N249 Delete * N112 Bypass *
* PowerFlex ARB Bushes * TFSI Coilpacks * Saikuo Michi S3-OCC *
* PowerFlex Rear Engine Mount Bushes *