missing s3 badge

audiholic ste

Reaction score
Hello there new to this site and all things internet based . But owned a few audis now . My first love of audis was a black 1990 audi 80 2litre 16v sports . Then I moved to a quattro version of the same car then I brought a 1995 red a4 1.8t sports with s4 bumpers . This is a car that I will never ever sell I ****** love this old car I'm an addict to it .

But I have brought a black x reg s3 with the intention to fall in love with this as much as the red a4 but it's a hard car to love . The day after we brought her home she broke down and it went back to the garage then she came home a couple of days later . Then a week after that the brake lines went or the rears back in the garage next it had its identity stole and I started get speeding fines then the next thing clutch pedal went and the turbo pipes were splitting faster than I could change them and now some little sod has nicked the badge from the front but it's the chrome one with the depressed numbers on it .

Can someone help me out and tell me where I can buy one . Looked on eBay and all the places but can't find one for love or money . Please help

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get one from a dealer... they are not that expensive to buy..

<tuffty/>

Spoke to audi Manchester and audi stoke they wasn't very helpful . Cheers for sorting my sorting my post out pal .

Will do cheers pal will I need the part number

Give them the model and year and they should be able to sort it... they may ask you to PM your reg or VIN number... I wouldn't post it on the open forum but if you start the request on the forum first then they will let you know..

<tuffty/>

do you mean the old style one? I had to get mine from a guy in germany on ebay, audi told me they didnt do them anymore. He had a few when I got mine if you would like me to try find the link ?

Kryton I do mean the old stylebadge . If u could that would b great cheers everyone

I just change the badges to the newer facelift ones, I did, looks so much better.

Reactions: Gops
sorry mate I searched him out and he hasnt got anything for sale on ebay anymore , said he had 5 left when I got mine couple months ago , I defo prefer the old style.

I just change the badges to the newer facelift ones, I did, looks so much better.

I disagree, the original badge looks best!

43F429E4-5ACF-49A7-A525-53D08EC19BB7-8155-00000635C78C8BA8_zps47e0713d.jpg

Kryton and jojo are we not talking about the same badge . The one I'm after is the one on the front of jojo's car . Any help would be great . Does anyone know where to buy this badge .

i have the old badge its more sophisticated and elegant

Reactions: audiholic ste and jojo
try looking for ones being broken thats how i got my rear one

I don't want the new style badge I can find them anywhere . Iwant the badge like Kryton's or jojo's . A miles nicer badge hence the reason why they are as rare as rocking horse ****..

Reactions: jojo
I'd have to agree with jojo. I actually prefer the pre-facelift badges.

I disagree, the original badge looks best!

43F429E4-5ACF-49A7-A525-53D08EC19BB7-8155-00000635C78C8BA8_zps47e0713d.jpg

i have the old badge its more sophisticated and elegant

I've just noticed my badge sits one slot lower that the red car, I got my car waaay back in 2001 from Audi, so curious which car is correct? Not that it matters one bit! lol

i r ckon yours is corr ct, i put mine on the other day but didnt really take note of where my previous one had come off

Well thanks to jojo I can order my badge . Just need to electrify it now to stop some little sod nicking it again .

Reactions: jojo