agu engine in facelift

ChrisS385

Reaction score
Right here goes daft question time my bam went pop and is beyond repair sfter aearching for another bam for two months it has come to point where I decided to take everyone's advice and get a agu instead which I should of done from the start so now one is being rebuilt by my new best mate with forged rods and new valves, pumps, bearings, seals, rings etc my question what problems am I going to get putting it in my s3 facelift 225bhp the vvt is going onto the new engine so will it be 225bhp still or do I need to do other stuff?

Mechanically no different to the BAM apart from the slightly higher compression pistons... you will need to use your BAM ancillaries and sensors (water hard pipe from the waterpump housing to the back of the engine and knock sensors etc) but other than that (and ensuring you run the engine in properly) there is nothing you need to do..

...other than a remap to make use of the new bottom end of course :)

<tuffty/>

Dont want to remap just yet but we thought it best to build it strong so when we do up the power it will more then capable of handling it