Headlight Removal, light bulb

Nimosonen

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm just wondering on how do I remove the headlight for my 8L 2002 mod? In the near future, I want to have the Angel Eyes look.

And one other thing; I can't seem to reach the park light bulb.. I want to change the bulp to a more blueish color, but I can't reach it. I'm afraid of not getting it back in if I get it out..

Removing the headlights requires the front bumper to be removed mate quite easy to do tbh

What about the park light bulb? I can't seem to reach them!

Do you know where I can find a picture guide on how to take of the front bumper? :)

undo the torx screws from the wheel arches both sides about 8 each side iirc, remove the plastic pins from the slam panel Under bonnet between lights, remove 2 screws from th bottom of the bumper each side of the rad ish. gently pull the bumper from the wheel arch side ways they bend quite a bit so dont be affraid. then pull the bumper forward slow and disconnect the light washers if you have them. only takes me around 10mins or so to do now.

lights couple of screws and 1 tricky one at the corner of each light long torx screwdriver required.

hope this helps