My new baby

Marcus1990

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this so just getting used to it all! I live in Essex and couldn't resist when i saw an S3 for a bit of a bargain price. Right place right time moment! Just had two front tyres fitted and bought new front brakes and pads. Plans are to refurb the alloys, however not too sure whether to keep them a similar colour or go black?! I am not too clever when it comes to engines as only young and still learning lol but my mechanic did say a lot of pipes have been replaced. I am also tossing with the idea with a remap as everyone says it is like night and day! I am sure I will be picking your brains in the near future!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 157
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read in the faqs threads at the top of this section, hope you enjoy the forum, we are all very friendly and helpful in here. :) x

Car looks nice!!

FYI, do lots of reading and searching about things first or else prepare yourself for some abuse :)

Reactions: Sandra
Apologies about the wonky photos! Yeah i will make sure i do plenty of research then! Lol:yes:

Haha I had them popped on this afternoon and been too lazy to clean them

HHey where abouts in Essex are you? A mate of mine does mobile wheel refurbs and is based in Essex. I too have a black s3 and have just had my wheels done by him in anthracite. Well chuffed with the look. Pm me if your interested in getting a quote from him

Just noticed you have the same wheels as me too! I'm in Romford if you Winona take a look some time

Thank you The Doctor!

Im in Chelmsford but my other halfs family live in Harold Wood so I will definitely have to take you up on that offer as always good to compare notes! Cheers

I bought it 5 weeks ago in ipswich. I have popped down to maldon a couple of times and have family in south woodham so possibly could have been the one you have seen

I shall keep an eye out for you, not that you will be particularly hard to miss! :laugh: