stickaflex?

starski4578

Reaction score
Is sticka flex the best bonding material about to stick a spoiler on? Having just spent money on having it sprayed i don't want to see it flying off the back of the car onto the M6. I'm reluctant to drill any holes preferring to just glue it. Any suggestions?

Good to hear that you got it sprayed up.

Let's see what the others say, but like I said once stickaflex is on it won't be going anywhere!

What did the bodyshop say about it?

Sikaflex is good stuff, used it to hold a tailgates spoiler on a car I had 7 years ago, it's still on there! (see it every now and then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

well i used an equivalent to stick mine on...and its still there! Pretty solid too. I used some very fine wet&dry and took the shine off of the pained part of the tailgate before sticking it down, just to it stuck better.

Rich

Cheers for the advice guys, gona stick it on today and hopefully update my picture as its had a few subtle mods since then.
Aright Mark! took longer than i thought to get it sprayed up but they have done a good job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Always thought it was called Stickaflex, but after searching it's actually called Sikaflex.

Cheers for posting the correct name jojo

[ QUOTE ]
i used tigerseal ...more or less the same stuff!

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes I had forgotten about that stuff.

Very good as well.