Yorkshire & Humber Events Rep
Hissing Injectiors - 2000 S3 APY
Good Evening people.....
Changed my fuel filter tonight which was a pain to get off. I even had to snap the juiblie clip but a few tie straps sorted that out.....
Anyway even after a long idle and a quick run, there is a hissing noise coming from my injectors. I presume it's trapped air being released from the system but has anyone ever had this problem?
It's not constant but comes and goes and stops once revved.
No running issues and drives ok. And also no warning lights.
Is it bursts of trapped air coming through or is it something else?
***2000 Audi S3 8L APY***
* Milltek CATback * Milltek 200 Supercell Sports CAT * SuperChips SPS Stage 1 Remap * Forge 008p *
* 18" Audi TT 240 Sports Alloys in Gunmetal Grey * Pagid Discs with BD Predator Pads *
* Badger5 v2.2 TIP, JR Filter with Heatshield * N249 Delete * N112 Bypass *
* PowerFlex ARB Bushes * TFSI Coilpacks * Saikuo Michi S3-OCC *
* PowerFlex Rear Engine Mount Bushes *