AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

S3 wiper and indicator problems need help ASAP!!!

My S3 has started giving me a headache this week! First the rear wiper wouldn't turn off so I had to pull the fuse to avoid looking like an idiot and marking the glass, I've scavenged the forum and noticed some comments about the wiper motor and water getting into it which could also cause the boot open light to come up on the dash which did happen last week had to open and close it three time before it went out and now the wiper won't turn off!

Also my indicators have gone on the blink, or more so don't blink lol, when u move the stalk the first click makes a single blink but doesn't stay on though the stalk is locked into turn position, I have noticed if you hold the stalk before the click they do sometimes work? Hazards are fine though I have seen comments about the relays being in the hazard switch and this being the issue.

i thought it was the stalks so I had ordered and just received a pair from the bay in good condition, but whole I was looking for some fitting/repair guides or diagrams I came across the new info and I'm possibly about to waste my time fitting stalks that won't fix the issue. Could any of you shed any light or your own experiences on these problems and the correct fixes, any diagrams etc would be a great help in me fixing the problems too.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    The indicator issues is the hazard light switch... this is where the indicator relay is... this is a 35 or so quid part from a dealer

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...