My £300 172k miles A3 8L project!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agu

Reaction score
So i saw this car up forsale £300,i had to have it with 1 months mot and tax! Having been a vauxhall guru too heart from day 1,i have owned a couple of mk3 golf gti's,i finally settled on this A3 to keep,i will simply never sell it!

AGU engine,pipercross induction kit,lowered 40mm,matte black alloys,sony cd player with upgraded door speakers as it sits,bottom of the doors is the ONLY place this car has rust it is just unbelieveable,it had a knock at the front end...2track rod ends later,fixed!

now for the plans.............. toyosports front mount intercooler
put my porsche d90's back on when complete!
new bilstein lowering kit
polybushes
respray(paint arrived this morning,custom mix 'baby blue' with a pearl tint)
rollcage
2bucket seats
head work
ko3s turbo
turbo back exhaust
wind deflectors

not alot else,gorgeous car as it is,loads of standard parts to be replaced,wishbones,new headlights etc.....

here is the car when i bough it..............

here is the car today..................

It will be going back on the road after winter!!!!!!! updates to follow :D

Don't own an A3 but looking forward to the updates.

Awesome cars :D and thanks,i'm being persuaded by both my gf and a friend to take it to the 300bhp mark,must resist must resist!!!!

Hi you got that for a good price.
Upgrades sound okay but why oh why are you changing the colour though :wacko: I would embrace the gold
Get some of these on it make it different from the rest :beerchug:

Hi you got that for a good price.
Upgrades sound okay but why oh why are you changing the colour though :wacko: I would embrace the gold
Get some of these on it make it different from the rest :beerchug:

you know man,you have a serious point about the colour! I don't know what to do :( :(

testing the new colour..........

I suppose your right id keep the gold and spend the money on making it the dogs, mines burgundy and i hate it but i cant afford a respray, so were in the same boat but i am trying to make it uniqe

how things change! circumstances have changed so this car is going up forsale stripping it or selling whole :(

finally settled on this A3 to keep,i will simply never sell it!

I only said keep it gold as how many blue A3's do I see at shows ?

Hey I'm not being a ****, like I care tbh! just thought it was funny

glad I'm not the only one strugglinh to understand or follow the logic of this thread.. you bought a £300 car - write a post about your intended project and then less than 24 hours later mention circumstances have changed and it's now up for sale?? - from the outside looking in - alarm bells would be ringing that there is potentially some major issue with the car that you've maybe just discovered? is it two cars welded together?, stolen? expensive fault or repair?...

images

images

glad I'm not the only one strugglinh to understand or follow the logic of this thread.. you bought a £300 car - write a post about your intended project and then less than 24 hours later mention circumstances have changed and it's now up for sale?? - from the outside looking in - alarm bells would be ringing that there is potentially some major issue with the car that you've maybe just discovered? is it two cars welded together?, stolen? expensive fault or repair?...

images

images

Wow what a theory! I was going to re-build the car in the garage i rent,the landlord is a **** so i have lost the garage as off today!! Missus is moaning it is on the drive.........car has to go,

how do you like them apples??? idiot!!

tell your misses the drive is for a car and thats where it will stay! your the boss!

Wow what a theory! I was going to re-build the car in the garage i rent,the landlord is a **** so i have lost the garage as off today!! Missus is moaning it is on the drive.........car has to go,

how do you like them apples??? idiot!!

Tbh mate your making yourself look like the ****. So I'm a ****, your landlord is a **** and agu is an idiot according to you.

i see the swear filter is working adequately,circumstances can change for the worse,put it in the classifieds agu

Status
Not open for further replies.