Supersprint Exhaust

elucidate

Reaction score
Mostly when searching for exhausts on this site, you get 50% good and 50% bad for Milltek, however, I've always been impressed with Supersprint, ever since I first heard one on a Golf VR6....

I know they make cat back systems for Audi A3 1.8T, but do they make high flow cats and where would I go to get one supplied and fitted?

Manufacturers like Blueflame and Hayward and Scott can supply but they have to be custom made, which adds to the price and the possibility of it not being 100%.

So, any suggestions?

Anywhere doing Supersprint for Audi's?

Yep,Motorsport World.I have one on my car.Good quality

i have a supersprint.. i got amd to fit mine and the sound is still awesome now

I saw motorsport world on google, do they do fitting?

Chucky, did you supply and they fit or what, as they only like to supply Milltek...

Yes i have a custom 3" Dp then a 3" 100 cell sports cat then a 2.75" supersprint full racing system with optional centre silencer,only one in the uk when i had it fitted.It's Loud though,sounds awesome on full chat!!
Motorsportworld are a mail order company,no fitting, but are about the cheapest around.
Supersprint stuff is good quality though.

elucidate, i supplied the exhaust and they fitted it.

which one?standard cat-back?

chucky - how much did they charge for fitting? It looks as if a supersprint may cost me £300 more than a milltek. Thats a lot of money....

Ive got the supersprint back box and centre pipe with dual outlets and although its a fantastic solid and very heavy system i think it sounds a bit quiet.
I'd like it to be a more louder on hard acceleration but stay pretty much as it is on cruising.

Would definately recommend them.

My Race system is very loud,i need to find a way to record it on full chat,you would never believe it's a 1.8t.