Updated fuel pump in tank or in line

djdougalno1

Reaction score
Ok after some more quailty advice from you guys Goan be running Siemens deka 630injectors 4bar fpr so going to run updated fuel pump any advice on witch pump to go for walbro or bosch in line or in tank

you are best off with a healthy std intank and fit a decent inline... 630's at 4bar you will definitely need an inline... thats best part of 500hp's worth of fuelling..

<tuffty/>

Cheers mate I'm hopeing to be well into the 400s just 1 more question witch clutch plate did you go for I know you kept standard dmf cheers for all the help mate you seem to know all the awnsers

See if the new genesis II intank is out yet from USRT.

Id be snapping one of those up purely for simplicity, plus its very capable from the data so far.

Otherwise stock intank and an inline like wallbro or da-31 is the norm round here.

Cheers mate I'm hopeing to be well into the 400s just 1 more question witch clutch plate did you go for I know you kept standard dmf cheers for all the help mate you seem to know all the awnsers

std LuK pressure plate (just bought a complete clutch and didn't use the friction plate), std LuK DMF, Sachs 4 puck paddle plate... Sachs plate can be bought from Badger5 and the LuK stuff from GSF

Sadly I don't know all the answers but I have pretty much done most of this before and is documented fairly extensively in my build thread...

<tuffty/>