Refused PDR on this Dent.

Pubemammal

Reaction score
Contacted a local PDR company regarding the dent on my front n/s arch. They saw one photo and refused point blank to attempt it saying its too 'big'. I have been trying to contact around 5 local dent removal company's and simply cannot get hold of them. Phone calls, voice mails, emails and even text messages. Nothing.

Anybody know someone contactable in Essex I can get in touch with? If so their contact details would be much appreciated.

IMG_20130723_184847.jpg

IMG_20130723_184844.jpg

:(

there was a dent like that on my daughters a3
iv asked 2 pdr places and they both wouldnt do it

not cos of size just cose they knew they couldnt get it right cos of the line

so i just had it filled and painted

Ah :( that's a shame...to be honest it looks ten times worse with the light on it in them pictures but I guess the camera doesn't lie. What sort of price is it to get it filled and painted? I'm useless with body work.

be cheaper to find a s/h wing in same colour.

yes because of the crease it cant be removed with out chipping and damaging paint, which defets the object of being "paintless dent removal)

I enquired about a smaller dent in my rear arch and was told cant do it because audi arches are double skinned and would never get it right....how true that is or wether he was just fobbing me off I dont know?