Wheels for my A3.....

I

imported_vando

Well, after trying to find some 18" Mille Miglia Cup 3's because one of mine has been damaged irreperably by a particularly large hole in the road, I've drawn a blank! It seems that Mille Miglia went out of business at the beginning of the year! So.....I now have a dilemma, I either keep searching for one wheel or just give up and get a new set of different wheels thus leaving me with three perfectly good wheels I can't use with nearly new tyres! I have to do something because my car is nearly undriveable!
So what I need to know firstly is what offset and PCD I need?
And secondly if you guys could suggest some wheels to me it would be great cos I don't know where to start!

Anyways, cheers for any suggestions/help!

Steve

keep an eye out on ebay you would be surprised mate almost anything goes

Yeah, there is bound to be someone with remaining stocks I would have thought.

The offset and PCD will be written on the back of the wheels.

PCD is 5x100mm

Offset can vary depending on rim width and personal preference. Its the "ET" number.

If you are running 8x18" wheels I would expect the offset to be ET 35 the same as the optional S-Line 18" nine spokes, if not something very close to this.

Cheers guys, think I'll give Autosport a call tomorrow, and any other wheel supplier I haven't tried yet! I look on ebay every day but no luck yet. Typical these things happen right on christmas when I have zero cash!

I know, get yourself a set of the new style RS4 alloys, they wil look the business...
Do a search on ebay for '18 RS4' to bring up a whole list, happy shopping! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stevie, give me a PM if you are still after a single 18" cup3 alloy, chap at the place where I bought mine might be able to source one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'd like to know what the new style RS4's would look like on my car, thats what would take me ages to decide if I have to have a new set of alloys!