Are all the ko4 TIP's the same?

Rice

Reaction score
Just about to sell my Forge TIP, it came off my S3 APY, just wondering if it fits all the ko4 1.8ts? I guess it also fits LCR's and TT's too?

No, there is ESP and non ESP versions, usually the ESP version fits APY/BAM/AMK, but earlier APYs with no ESP(like my car) is different, nothing lines up at all.

No, there is ESP and non ESP versions, usually the ESP version fits APY/BAM/AMK, but earlier APYs with no ESP(like my car) is different, nothing lines up at all.

I recently fitted an SFS ESP hose to an early APY.

The n75 pushes in the opposite side so the two wires need extending about 20cm. The hockey puck also needs about 10cm of 19mm hose to attach onto the TIP. Other than that it went on ok.

A mate has just asked me whether this will fit his ko3s.... Anyone know if it will?

A mate has just asked me whether this will fit his ko3s.... Anyone know if it will?

The ko3/ko3s is a different setup and much tighter, the turns for the hose are no where near the same. Stick with the forge one if he is after one.

I recently fitted an SFS ESP hose to an early APY.

The n75 pushes in the opposite side so the two wires need extending about 20cm. The hockey puck also needs about 10cm of 19mm hose to attach onto the TIP. Other than that it went on ok.

Instead of messing about with wires, I used an extended piece of silicon hose to plumb in the N75 on mine. Surprised you never went for the 80mm intake hose, it's proven to give 10-20bhp! I had mine rolling roaded with before and after plots, and was surprised it made a gain on a ten year old remap!

Instead of messing about with wires, I used an extended piece of silicon hose to plumb in the N75 on mine. Surprised you never went for the 80mm intake hose, it's proven to give 10-20bhp! I had mine rolling roaded with before and after plots, and was surprised it made a gain on a ten year old remap!

Yes it might be easier to extend the n75 vacuum hose, but I like the oem arrangement of having the n75 in the tip, secures it in place nicely. + I work with electronics so quite used to doing a bit of wiring.

It is the 80mm tip I fitted, the SFS version.

Yes it might be easier to extend the n75 vacuum hose, but I like the oem arrangement of having the n75 in the tip, secures it in place nicely. + I work with electronics so quite used to doing a bit of wiring.

It is the 80mm tip I fitted, the SFS version.

Fair enough, didn't know SFS did the 80mm ones too, good job.