JBS copy??

fit this and enjoy misfires on cyl #2 from the overly restrictive collector and runners #1,#2 sharing the small exit into collector

;)

Ah yeah jim how did you get on with fitting it? Was it a straight fit? Did you do it with the head on or off?

Or port / open up the collector.

Have a read through this:

The JBS K04 manifold, reworked

LOL

I am "well aware" of this :p ;)

Origin is same factory in CN... who seem to be selling the same manifold less the logo... to anyone who pays for them.
I can only imagine jbs would be narked at this.. BUT the manifold as supplied causes misfires on #2 cyl..
mucho reworking of the collector area helps fix this. Warning-the material is effing hard!

Or port / open up the collector.

Have a read through this:

The JBS K04 manifold, reworked

Not yet, I have decided to go hybrid turbo and am currently rebuilding a large port AEB head, will install the manifold on this and drop it all on together and put some IE rods in at the same time.

LOL

I am "well aware" of this

Origin is same factory in CN... who seem to be selling the same manifold less the logo... to anyone who pays for them.
I can only imagine jbs would be narked at this.. BUT the manifold as supplied causes misfires on #2 cyl..
mucho reworking of the collector area helps fix this. Warning-the material is effing hard!

Have you mapped a car with a ported JBS?

Just wondering if it will be ok with a hybrid K04 and AEB head. Hoping to get the car to you for some mapping later this year!

6th picture even has JBS logo on, I'm sure they are not going to be happy......... they were £450 from JBS when I was looking round for a new manifold.

Not yet, I have decided to go hybrid turbo and am currently rebuilding a large port AEB head, will install the manifold on this and drop it all on together and put some IE rods in at the same time.

Have you mapped a car with a ported JBS?

Just wondering if it will be ok with a hybrid K04 and AEB head. Hoping to get the car to you for some mapping later this year!

ChinaFold as its called over on vortex.
testing is due shortly on hybrid
results to be discovered