A Couple Of Pictures From GTI INTERNATIONAL 7/7/13

Adam P

Reaction score
This was the first VAG show for me and due to picking up some wheels on the way back the s3 had to stay and home. However still manged to take an audi which was an a4 tdi estate from work. We eventually got there after stopping several times as my friends mk2 golf gti kept overheating :icon_thumright: Anyway I managed to get a couple of pictures but if im going to be honest it was too hot to be messing around with a camera. Enjoy.

I did find the Audi sport net stand and had a nosy at the cars however there didn't seem to be anyone around. :tumble:

We were all on the hill watching the strip!

It was good to meet a few of you. Even though I was s::t faced and made no sense :beerchug:.

Reactions: CHEZ
you were on the grass hill? I was there, did go to the ASN stand but again didn't see anyone around - saw Prawn's car going down the strip struggling for grip though! Got a few pics.. uploading to flickr now.

Here's a video of the 9.6 second Scirocco I uploaded on the GTI International Facebook page

http://flic.kr/p/f5EWA9

Will most more up later.. I may have one of Prawn's going down the strip.

What time did you come to the stand? Most of the weekend campers had hit the road by 1pm as we were all burnt and out of beer ;)

Ahh i see! That would explain it. Am thinking of going to the audi event at coombe in a couple of weeks so i will try again to show my face and find some other s3 owners. Was nice to see some s3's showing the cupras how its done up the strip :undwech:

That's good then. It was good to meet you I should of come over in the day time and said hello but thinking was hard work.