ESP Warning Light

philyus

Reaction score
Recently been getting my amber warning triangle coming on signalling my esp is off. However this is intermitant and goes out again when I turn enging off and back on again! When I do get the light though there is no way to turn onor Off ESP.

Anybody else seen this?

Phil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I had the same problem with my S3, Intermittant ESP light followed by the occasional ABS light staying on.

The ABS sensor on one of the wheels is kaputt. Get into to a dealer as soon as and getr it replaced, provided its still under warranty.

Its either one of the sensors, or your Haldex ECU fecked...Just pray its only the sensors...If its the Haldex ECU, that'll be £1.2k to fix please.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Trust me I've been there, even though its a known problem on S3's

Thanks guys...

Only done 22,000 and car is still under warranty! Is it something that can be fixed/replaced quickly?

Phil

i have no esp on my s3? is this a problem for me? i'me i the only one?

Don't think i miss something. the only problem is when the turbo is kicking in, the rear sometimes breakes out, on a roundabout for example. Is the esp handling this? Or how can i handle this?

(i only had a corrado vr6, and a few fast motorbickes, so that was easy ;-)) )