Map sensor pipe inlarge S3

Rice

Reaction score
Niki at r tech said it might be an idea to increase the size of the map sensor hard pipe. I'm just wondering if its worth it for stage 2... I read in another read that it wouldn't make a huge amount of difference unless it was over 300bhp, and I've worked out it'll probably cost around £90 to increase the size to 63mm from the intercooler hose to the maf as I've still got the standard hard pipe to maf hose, which is £90 is rather not spend right now. Has anyone else done this at stage 2?

Oh and where is the best place to get standard bolt on coil packs?

Thanks in advance :)

Or maybe I should stop being a tight ****.....

Bolt on coil packs hardly ever fail, however TPS is your best bet.

I don't know many people, in fact any people who have enlarged the MAP sensor housing on a stock K04.

Yeah but I've got one push on, so I need a bolt on to replace it with. Any idea how much they are?

Ah ok mate.

I've got all this to do mine.... I will probably have some spares...
null-18.jpg

Blimey! That's a fair bit! What are you running :)?

I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds more powerful than my ko4 haha. Maybe a bit overkill for mine then....

I would say so..... Not really needed unless you go bigger turbo.... I'm sure there are lots of other mods you could do that would be more beneficial to you..... Have a little search about previous threads and stickies..... Everything you need to know is in there fella....