What oil cooler and fittings do i need?

RS3_Simon

2016 RS3 SPORTBACK, MRC STAGE 1, SECONDARY DE-CATS
Reaction score
Hi Guys, as above does anyone know what size mocal oil cooler can I get in above AH front mount. Also what size sandwich plate, fittings and hose do I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :sos:

As far a I know nobody has fitted a mocal above an AH FMIC. My 13 row cooler only just squeezed in above my toyosport (Welly) FMIC.

I think SuperKarl kindly measured and took photos of his cooler in another oil cooler thread.

As for fittings all you need is on "MLR" Matt Lewis Racing on eBay. He even does the full kits. Drop him an email if you need any further help as he's pretty helpful.

Last edited:
Cheers Westy will give him and bell and look for superkarl's thread. :)

what would help the original oil cooler thread that i started and westy contributed to hugely, is if you measure the space you have above your fmic. As yet no one has fit one above an AH cooler, only a wellycooler, which a 13 row fits with the dimensions i gave in that original thread.

If you can go some measuring, cross reference with our cooler measurements, that would be really helpful to some people.

Thanks Karl and Westy for the advice, will take bumper off and do some measuring. Like you said it may help some others out if they go down the same route. :icon_thumright: