Rear screen wash S3

Wallm0nkey

Reaction score
My rear screen washer doesn't appear to do anything wiper works fine I don't appear to have any leaks in the boot area that I've seen mentioned. I had to remove the sub etc anyway to remove my alarm siren after it kept going off so followed to guide on here to have a crack at replacing the battery. Had a good look around its all dry and appears ok. Discovered I have seats that need a kick to get down too and found a snap on screwdriver hidden under the sub. I can't hear anything working or see any puddles appearing outside
Where should I look next for my rear washer issue does it have its own pump?
Half tempted at doing a rear wiper delete to tidy the back up but had a few questions on that before I decide either way. Is it as simple as removing the wiper plugging the hole?

Thanks for all the info I've gained from here so far I seem to be itching to get back and sort the little issues I have so I can get to the buying shiny bits stage!

check in plastic trunking behind battery as there is a joiner in there
also check at the top of the n/s/r quarter panel as it joins the headlining

hi
take off the pipe from the wiper motor, try the washer and see if you get water out. had the same issue amd it was the jet on the wiper motor that was blocked.

cheers Mark

I'll give that a go thanks I did have a check around the jet and it does look a little corroded but was inbetween a few other jobs so didn't go any further. I thought my screen jets were knackered but turned out to be just badly adjusted aiming right down.