Fluid leak possibly power steering

Jezzas3s

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My car was up on a ramp last week and i spotted a stained area near the rear passenger side jack pad point. There was a small droplet of oil and i wiped it and it was a yellow/green colour. Thought it was weird and thought nothing more of it. Didnt think it would be brake oil as i couldn't see any brake lines running that way, plus it was coming from inside the rubber seal area.

Just took a pic of that area:

And then today i spotted a dripping of fluid from the front right side that would almost be directly under the power steering fluid tank. Have taken a pic of that area as well, it was coming from the tray nut thats a bit rusty:

Anyone had similar issues with the rear leak i have got?

Taking it to Audi next week for a free vehicle health check to see what they can pick up.

i can confirm its green as i literally just took a hose off and got it in my face

Ok thats good to know, still seems weird that im getting a leak at the back of the car.

Audi will do a health check but they wont be able to tell me where the leak is coming from unless i pay £98 for a diagnostic check which is ridiculous.

Well i found the leaking pipe:

New one ordered from tps at £58 i think.