Silverstone Classics - sticker my car ideas!

JD09

I'm not modding, I'm improving
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some inspiration for some decals for the S3. Each year, a few friends and I go to Silverstone Classics. This year, there are quite a few going in our fathers' classics (few Mazzas, Astons, a Dino, some tuned Lotus etc), but I've drawn the short straw and get to drive mine as a "support vehicle" as it's the only one that can be abused and have the space for all the kit. Actually, with the wonders of Classic ownership, mine will be airconditioned/heated with Quattro... what am I complaining about?!!

So, with that in mind, I'll let to get some "Panzer Support Vehicle" decals printed out (hopefully by a lad on another forum) but lacking ideas. I'd like teeth like the Meg below for Le Mans... Tangerine Machine needs to feature somewhere... usual Silverstone Classics + dates on the rear screen...

Ideas on the below!

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_8794.jpg

IMG_8808.jpg

IMG_8965.jpg

Teeth;

5836805575 52e02a4b7f z

Thanks all!

Give it some loud and bright wheels as well....plasti dip would be ideal for them as you can remove the colour very easily.

I've attached a picture of my mates car he took to Le Mans at the weekend for some inspiration

Attachments

• Nick's Saab.jpg
    Nick's Saab.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 138
Nice! Yeah, I was thinking about bright luminous yellow for the wheels. How easy is the plastidip to use?

Personally I've never used plasti-dip....but word on the street is that ScottB5 is the man to talk to.

Everyone I know that's used plasti-dip praises it for it's ease of application. :yes: Luminous yellow sounds loud enough to me

Cheers for the insight chap. Will have a look at doing it.

Anyone have any suggestions? Possibly the old Audi racing colours of silver and red, since I've got a red base to work with?

I like the vinyl design....just please don't put S-Line on it :) lol