TT Pedals ?

mattyboy199

Reaction score
Got hold of some TT pedals off ebay but they dont fit ?

Why is this ?

Matt

Stopped buying stuff for cars on e-bay, its just full of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif quality merchandise most of the time.
Go to VAG.com and get a proper set that will fit, for less than £30.
Unless of course they are orignals in which case make sure you put them in boiling hot water first for about 10 mins to help them stretch a little when fitting. Still a bit painful on your finger tips to get them over the pedals, but percivere (sp) and they should go on.

best of luck

got mine from audi

leave the acelerator cover on and fit new over the top.
used a bit of silicone to hold it never moved yet
other 2 were very easy using the boiling water method as previously mentioned

[ QUOTE ]
Stopped buying stuff for cars on e-bay, its just full of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif quality merchandise most of the time.
Go to VAG.com and get a proper set that will fit, for less than £30.
Unless of course they are orignals in which case make sure you put them in boiling hot water first for about 10 mins to help them stretch a little when fitting. Still a bit painful on your finger tips to get them over the pedals, but percivere (sp) and they should go on.

best of luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Boiling water does make it much, much easier. I've bought loads of stuff off ebay and it's always been of good quality. Just check what your buying and ask loads of questions.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'm going to get a set from Audi...is there a specific part number i need for a 99' model or is it a case of one set fits all A3's ?

thanks mate..found them.
I'll order them tomorrow.